Recent Posts

27.7.05

Johnny Guitar



Johnny Guitar - How many man have you forgotten?
Vienna - As many woman as you've remembered.
J.G. - Don't go away.
V. - I haven't moved.
J.G. - Tell me something nice.
V. - Sure. What do you want to hear?
J.G. - Lie to me. Tell me all these years you've waited. Tell me.
V. - All these years I've waited.
J.G. - Tell me you've died if I hadn't come back.
V. - I would have died if you hadn't come back.
J.G. - Tell me you still love me like I love you.
V. - I still love you like you love me.
J.G. - Thanks. Thanks a lot.

5 comments:

O Tipo said...

Eh pá, tenho de voltar a ver este filme! Muito bom!

Lídia Aparício said...

Este diálogo faz parte da minha lista dos melhores. Excelente.

Unknown said...

É isso mesmo-excelente. Todo o filme, aliás.

atomo! said...

boa sugestão...vou rever pela 'milionésima vez'depois do jantar!

Rui Viegas said...

Um diálogo inesquecível num filme inesquecível. Aliás, o Almodover também deve achar pois é "reproduzido" no "Mulheres à beira de um ataque de nervos".